QDR is committed to providing a high quality service which deals with all our clients fairly and consistently. We acknowledge that we may not always get it right so if something has gone wrong, including in relation to the bill, we need you to tell us.

You can contact us in writing or by speaking to our team in the following ways:

  • By email to
  • By post to Complaints Partner, QDR Solicitors, Olympus Avenue, Leamington spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6BF.
  • By contacting our team on 01926 758736.

What information should I include with my complaint?

To help us to fully understand your complaint, please tell us:

  • your full name and contact details
  • what you think we have got wrong
  • what you hope to achieve as a result of your complaint, and
  • your file reference number (if you have it)

If you require any help in making your complaint we will try to help you.

How will you deal with my complaint?

We will:

  • record your complaint centrally and track each stage of the investigation;
  • write to you within five working days acknowledging your complaint and enclosing a copy of our complaints policy;
  • review and investigate your complaint by reviewing your file(s) and other relevant documents, and speaking with the person who dealt with your matter;
  • only ask you for further information or documents if it is necessary to complete the investigation and we will always make it clear if this information is required within a specific period of time;
  • update you on the progress of your complaint at appropriate times;
  • write to you at the end of our investigation to explain what we have done and what we propose to do to resolve your complaint;
  • respond to you within 28 working days of the date of our letter of acknowledgement, wherever possible;
  • conclude the process within 8 weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint in the event we find that it will take longer than anticipated.

What will it cost?

We will not charge you for handling your complaint. Please note that if we have issued a bill for work done on the matter, and all or some of the bill is not paid, we may be entitled to charge interest on the amount outstanding.